Manchester United are back in action on Tuesday, as we pay a first visit to Bergamo to take on Atalanta in the Champions League.
Here’s everything you need to know ahead of Tuesday’s game against Atalanta:
1. Manchester United came from 2-0 down to beat Atalanta 3-2 at Old Trafford in October.
2. Paul Pogba will be available to play for United. The Frenchman’s current suspension, awarded after his red card for a foul on Liverpool’s Naby Keita, only applies to domestic matches.
3. Manchester United top Group F with 6 points and a victory over Atalanta on Tuesday night would see us take a huge step towards the last 16, as we would be at least five points ahead of two of the other sides in the group with just two games to play.
4. Manchester United head into Tuesday’s game against Atalanta having won 3-0 at Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday while Atalanta drew 2-2 at home to Lazio.
5. Manchester United are 5th in the Premier League table after 17 points from 10 games while Atalanta are 5th in the Serie A after 19 points from 11 games.
6. Atalanta will be without three defenders for the game against Manchester United. Berat Djimsiti (arm), Robin Gosens (thigh) and Hans Hateboer (foot) are long-term absentees. Midfielder Matteo Pessina (thigh) is also unavailable.